Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tony Mascaro




I still look back on my mission as a very important and defining building block to my personal life. I was fortunate to visit Europe on two occasions before the mission with my family but the Mission is what really drove my interest to move back here and be among the people and serve them. As you may well know, I currently live in Zurich and have been here for almost 4 years with my wife and 3 beautiful daughters, one of which just arrive in November. This is the second time I've lived in Europe after the mission. The first was a trial period (mostly for my wife) during my graduate program where we lived just across the boarder from Geneva, Switzerland for 1 year. I love this place and it remains very close to my heart. However the time has come for us to return back to the states where we can settle down for a while and take care of our children. I am happy to say that both my wife and I have served the Lord to our best abilities while we've been here and hopefully have helped plant seeds or strenghten others who have faced difficulty.

Thank you so much for your great examples and may the Lord continue to bless you beyond your needs and desires. I look forward to the opportunity to visit you guys now that we will be living in SLC again.

Un grande abbraccio

-Tony