Friday, January 15, 2010

Amy Matheson (Waldron)


After I returned from my mission, I worked at a brokerage house and then a bank. I met my husband on a blind date set up my his sister. We have been married almost 12 years. Our first daughter, Taylor 10, was born with a heart defect. She had open heart surgery at just 6 days old. She is very sweet, smart, physically active and luckily, okay. After many years, I was unable to have another child. We adopted Annabelle, 6, from a beautiful couple not ready to marry. She is funny, smart, social and very dramatic. After feeling content with two children, I was surprised to find myself pregnant at 36. Jack, 18 months, is a typical boy...very distructive, but adorable. We have lived in Utah, Michigan for law school and now Arizona. We have been here 2 1/2 years and love the weather.
I have great memories of my mission... riding bikes, eating foccacia, volunteering and sharing the gospel. I hope to return to Italy with my family in a few years.