Monday, March 8, 2010

Ryan Fairbanks







My wife, Brooke, and I live in Vernal, UT. We have 2 wonderful and happy girls, age 11 and 1. In the Fall of 2009 we purchased a ReBath franchise that covers Eastern Utah and Western Colorado, so that keeps me jumping and running.

Brooke is an amazing support and encouragement to me! She is the love of my life and my very best friend and cheerleader.

My in-laws live across the street and we love doing activities and projects together with the family band, arts council and church service.

Last Summer I had the privilege of staffing Woodbadge. The summer before I was able to help with Youth Leadership Training (Timberline). Both experiences were amazing opportunities to review and help others learn leadership skills.

Ryan
Thanks,
Ryan Fairbanks
435-781-BATH
1-800-BATHTUB