Monday, December 28, 2009

Blake Barlow


Hello President and Sister Clegg,

Recently I've had occassion to go to the BYU creamery and pass the MTC on my way and every time I think if only I could stop and go in and say hello. I love both of you so much. I am currently living in Cedar Hills, UT working for Omniture as an Account Executive. my wife and I also own and operate our own ballet studio called Barlow Arts Conservatory: www.barlowarts.com We've been married 7 years and have two boys Dash (4) and Hudson (2). One of my favorite memories from my mission was having 1997 Thanksgiving in Genova with all of the missionaries and tons of investigators. Also there was the time Anziano Buckner and I arrived in San Remo at night, no one was at the apartment and we didn't know how to get anywhere but we set out in search of Pizza for dinner. After about 20 minutes of wandering we finally found a pizzeria and it just happened to be the one underneath the church and the second counsellor in the Branck Presidency just happened to be ordering pizza there at the same time. All my love to the anziani and sisters I served with everywhere from the MTC to the last day.

I attached a picture of my family for you to view and post.

Love,

Anziano Blake Barlow