Friday, October 30, 2009

Tiffany Adams

We live in Payson, Utah where Rustin works as a developmental scientist for NuSkin. Luckily, I am able to stay home with our three children: two lively boys (3 and 4), and one stubborn little girl (1). I teach voice and piano out of our home one day a week. Nothing too exciting except for the every day cuteness of the children that keep us on our toes.

Favorite memory: Oh so many! The first thing that comes to mind is when our district was given permission to go to the midnight Christmas Mass at the Duomo in Milan and Anziano Karpowitz picked up a vehicle. No kidding. I have a picture I need to scan and send with the story but I have to dig it and my journal out to give you the whole story. Then there's the recital we gave, the vomit story from the bus, sitting with the nuns, and having my mother as a companion (how could I forget that?). I'm going to have to think on this one a little.