Sunday, November 1, 2009

Martin Player


I unfortunately will not be able to attend this reunion. I am an advisor in the Teacher's Quorum here in the Olathe Kansas Stake and I am taking time off from work early June to take the young men on their annual Boy Scout High Adventure. Also, my wife is expecting our third child in July and I will be using the rest of my vacation time for that event. Thank you for your time and efforts in doing all this work to schedule events like these and to keep an updated list of all our emails/addresses. Please let me know where or to who I should send any donations for the fundraising activity for the font or whatever you all deem a worthy cause. I would love to help out with something like that. Thanks again for all you do now and for what you have done in the past. You both are two people that greatly enfluenced my life for the good and I will be eternally greatful for that. Thanks again,

Martin Player

879 S. Sheridan Cir
Olathe, KS 66061
913-780-6208