Sunday, November 1, 2009

Elizabeth Landro




I'm in the wife and mother stage of life and that takes up most of my time. I have 3 adorable and endearing kids, Emma age 6, Preston, age 3, and Cameron, age 1 1/2. I am married to Mike Miller who is one of the most kind and loving people I've ever known. I love our family and the life we've created together. I stay home full-time now, but hope to return to work when my kids are older as a preschool special education consultant, or I may go back to school and get my MSW. I want to help families who are blessed with children with disabilities, because of my educational background, and my experience as a mother of a child with Asperger Syndrome (Emma, who I adore).

Favorite Memory
There are too many to pick just one. So I'll mention a few briefly.
Laughing my guts out in the MTC with Sorella Spencer and Sorella Rainey. (Insalata ogni giorni)
Baptisms in Monza.
Every funny day with Sorella Robison, but what sticks in my memory is the cutie that kissed us on the bus after Sorella R. gave him a Book of Mormon. Also, the ice cream man who we visited frequently in Torino.
Singing with Sorella Reynolds (German songs and Italian hymns). We had quite the act going in Biella.
Bapisms and lots of teaching in Biella.
Falling asleep at a member's house at the end of our week of 100 hours., again with Robison.
Weekly radio program in Biella.
Long talks with Sorella Sommer. Also, giving a first discussion to a high school class in Alessandria.
9 fun companions, 5 great areas!