Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Brett Garcia




My wife Suzanne and I have two boys--Lincoln (5 yrs) and Grayson (2 1/2 yrs). I've been working in sales and marketing for the past 5 years. Suzanne has been working in the medical field as a physician assistant. This past summer I was finally able to return to Italy. Suzanne and I visited London, Paris, and several cities in Italy. It was a wonderful experience we hope to return again soon.

I recently accepted the Dean of Admission position at Southern Virginia University, where I've been tasked with increasing both the quantity and quality of students here. Making this change was both exciting and challenging, but Suzanne and I both felt strongly that there is much good for us to do here at SVU.

It is great to hear from you; let's stay in touch. Please send Presidente our love.

Brett Garcia