Friday, November 6, 2009

Paolo DeVita




In this picture it’s me and my wife on our honeymoon in Venezuela, we got married this past May( YES I finally made it), so my new life has just begun!
It’s very hard to choose among the many memories I treasure in my heart about the mission, I find extremely hard to describe the feelings and the atmosphere during the zone conferences, I remember perfectly when in every conference around the mission, I was used to say to the missionaries that with their efforts and love for the Italian people they were building the future Italian Temple, and that one day they would have felt proud to be a brick of that Temple.
Time has finally come that the House of the Lord is going to be built in this marvellous land, and I must thank all of you for your hard work, prayers and dedication.